Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
Contact an administrator
|343TheGuiltyProphet (Bureaucrat) ||August 10, 2013||November 6, 2013||Active|
|Napalm Reign||June 9, 2017||May 5, 2019||Active|
(wall • contributions)
|December 12, 2015||July 4, 2016||Inactive|
(wall • contributions
|January 11, 2015||July 30, 2015||Inactive|
(wall • contributions)
|July 18, 2015||October 23, 2015||Inactive|
|TheodoreRowy||February 13, 2013 (Founded)||Inactive|
- Be involved in the community as part of the community. Participate, contribute, discuss, socialize.
- Settle disputes in the talk pages through discussion.
- Do general cleanup that ordinary contributors can't: renaming, deleting, and archiving.
- See admins' how-to guide for more info.
Administrator and bureaucrat rights
- Contributors to the wiki who have made significant contributions may be bestowed administrator rights following a discussion on the requests for adminship page.
Administrators and bureaucrats are tasked with preventing abuse while allowing contributors to function freely and maintain their privacy. Abuse may be:
- Sexual conduct, excessive harsh language, or excessively violent content.
- Inappropriate behavior.
What consists abuse is at the discretion of each administrator, however an administrator who is unwilling to cooperate with the community through discussion may lose their administrator or bureaucrat rights. Abuse may be prevented with the following measures:
The abuse filter is an automated mechanism. Despite its name it is not only used for filtering abuse. It is extremely useful for preventing clear-cut abuse. Since its filters have a performance penalty on the wiki software, it should be used sparingly. Further information is found on MediaWiki. The abuse filter is a powerful and dangerous tool, please use it very carefully.
Page protection should be used for high-traffic pages, high-use templates, policy pages, or pages with recent persistent vandalism. Protection should be used sparingly.
There are many more measures for preventing abuse. In general, the more invasive the method, the less it should be used. ProtectSite, range blocks, and other measures that are invasive of privacy and/or extremely restrictive should generally be avoided.